Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Memories of Victoria 2 - AGGIE!!

Who would not miss Aggie? She's such an adorable and gorgeous cat!

Here's the very very first picture I ever took of her, in the kitchen garden. It's supposed to be called the Stephanie Alexander kitchen garden, but we dubbed it Aggie's Kitchen Garden because she's always there.

And yes, she was a poser right from the start.



Some of the pictures I took of her while on the go. When I got to know her better, I went specially to the kitchen garden to visit her.

She was a little apprehensive at first, but warmed up very quickly. And continued posing of course! Here are some pictures of what she usually does.
1. Sit in the sun, then move to the shade.
2. Pose ambiguously in odd places - in this case in front of an exhaust pipe.
3. Sit on cars...!!!! I caught her on a bright red car before. Named the album Automobile Aggie.
4. Half-sun, half shade! Best of both worlds!
5. Jumping onto the sink. She can do it very easily despite her carriage.
6. Enjoying back rubs from me.
7 and 8. Sitting under plants just for fun.










And of course I got bonus pictures of her! Here she is - pretending to be a monorail cat...



And here are more candid shots of her.





That's her, on the catwalk! She does this everytime for me. Something which I will definitely miss!



And of course, every now and then, I use my telephoto lens and take pictures of her.








Some of her more popular shots, including her publicity shot.





Oh and here are more pictures to prove that she IS a poser!






Went back to Singapore last November for 3 weeks, not knowing whether I would see Aggie again. Unfortunately I'll be moving to another city this year, and the odds of seeing Aggie for this year is very slim.

So I went to take pictures of her on 3 more occasions.

The first occasion was graduation of course. I HAD to get pictures of her, since she was wearing an "academic gown". That's basically the massive black patch on her back.






And for the other 2 occasions, I went specially to college to visit her. Once before I graduated, and one more time - before I left for Singapore. She posed as usual!












And yes, Aggie took up one entire post of "memories of Victoria". She IS lovable!