Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Melbourne Part 7: Peggy

Remember Peggy - the kitty I did a photoshoot for in 2011? Well, Peggy's all grown-up now...and she's such a beautiful young lady. She's 2 years old now...and yes, I had a wonderful time taking pics of her! 

First thing Peggy did when we entered the house? Hissed at us! Nah, just kidding, she was more interested in her dinner...but she was also happy to look up every now and then. She's got really gorgeous copper eyes now, and she's definitely shed her little-girl image! She looks much stockier, but her fur is still smooth and soft as always.




It was a rainy day that day, and Peggy's an indoor cat, so she's usually hanging around the kitchen and living room. She decided to settle down for a bit, so that gave me such a wonderful opportunity to take pics of her! I was lying on my belly trying to find the most flattering angles for her, and I'm glad they all worked out! Oh, and she was happy to look straight into my camera as well!

Peggy's Cheshire grin (a trademark of British blue kitties) is most prominent here. She looks like she's smiling all the time!








Peggy's publicity shots for now. She'll have a new one when I go visit her again - I'll definitely do another photoshoot for her! She's getting prettier each time! I couldn't decide on one single shot - so here're two!





One of my favourite pics - Peggy looking out for something that caught her attention momentarily. Check out those lovely eyes!!




Peggy's absolutely spoilt. She's got high-quality tuna, high-quality cat food, and a big scratching post surrounded by toys! She's treated like a princess!

Well - Peggy was happy to pose in front of her scratching post, and she 'showcased' some of her favourite toys for me to see! That included a soft toy mouse she got in Christmas in 2011. She still loved it! At one point, she also hopped right to the top of the scratching post...







Another spot - exclusively for Peggy - a wooden chair right next to the sliding door! She was comfortable there, and guess what, she actually fell asleep for a few seconds! We joked about it later, and decided that the Princess needed her catnap!






Decided that this could possibly be another publicity shot for Peggy. This is my favourite of this lot...




 So...while Princess Peggy took her catnap, I headed out to the garden. The roses were in full bloom thanks to the wet and cool weather, so yes, I had an awesome time there too...I particularly love the different patterns the petals made...they're really unconventional!















Had to dedicate this post to Peggy since I took so many pics of her...but more pics will come soon, of course! Will be back shortly!