Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 04, 2010



Yesterday: I had chocolate tapas (Spanish doughnuts) with a fellow musician, Steph, at Chocolateria San Churro. The Chocolateria is somewhere near I stay, and we dropped by partially because another chocolateria was closed. The chocolate tapas were absolutely awesome...and to add on to the sugar rush, I had white hot chocolate. It's pretty interesting, actually, but it was really, really sweet. And I did have a sugar

This post isn't going to be a very long post, as I've to get back to my psychology assignment as fast as possible. So yeah, here are some trinkets I took about a week ago. These pictures are pretty random, actually. But they're taken partially coz I haven't been doing still-life studio shots in a while. The last time I did good still-life shots was about a year ago, I think.


Earrings on the wooden mushroom I bought from Salamanca Market (Hobart) last year...



My "secret zodiac friend" with the piano Steph got me for Christmas last year. According to the Chinese zodiac, the horse has the goat as a secret friend...so yeah...Mum (being a strong believer in that) got me this golden guy, and he's been watching over me ever since.

Here's the gorgeous bird that another buddy, Ben, got me last year for Christmas. Currently it's sitting on top of my drawer set, with the grand piano of course.

More shots of the goat with the mushroom and the piano.



That's about all, I guess. My psychology assignment is "calling" for me now....!!!!! Stay tuned for the next post yeah? Cheers and happy Easter!!!!!