Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 02, 2010


Melbourne has weird and unpredictable weather - yesterday it was so bright and sunny, and today it's so gloomy. Gosh, I wish we had more bright and sunny days like last month!!!

I can't believe it's already May. And I can't believe our exam time table will be released tomorrow (excluding my music subjects of course). In about a months' time, I'll be sitting in the Royal Exhibition Building, having those dreaded exams. And I'll be sitting in an examination room, playing my Bach prelude and fugue to 2 examiners. Jeez...

But on a brighter note, it means that holidays are coming. I can't wait to get home - weather's heaps better, food's heaps better...in short, home is still the best.

Anyway to start off, here's a picture taken on the way to rock climbing...



Some early signs of autumn - yellow/red/orange leaves (which are not too obvious yet). It was really bright and sunny when I took the 2 pictures below, and it was kinda odd coz it was really warm (and nice) too...





Even the leaves of the climbing plants on one of the buildings has started to turn from green to bright red. I haven't passed this spot since, but I guess the entire wall should be bright red by now.




More autumn pictures on the way back to college, and near the sports complex (last picture).




I guess this is about all for now. Do stay tuned for the next post yeah? Thanks heaps for reading, and really sorry for being on hiatus for a while! :)