Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 12, 2010


Gosh, I've not visited this space for quite a fair bit of time!!! I'm pretty much 50% done with exams, though there's 1 more written exam to go. In 4 days' time, I'll be sitting for my 3rd exam - piano (technical) exam, which involves a Bach prelude and fugue and lots of scales. And it's the first time I'll be memorising my repertoire, which I didn't get to do last year.

Both psychology subjects went pretty ok, though I think I'm going to become psychotic.

Anyway, on a lighter note, here are some pictures that I was supposed to post ages ago. These were taken on 12 May (during our college ball). Food was great, venue was great, and we had lots and lots of fun! I reckon this was one of the last few major events we had before the (dreaded) exams. Although it was really cold that night...

Oh yes, and there was a 3-course meal, though many of us weren't really aware of the 3rd course (cupcakes):
1. Knocchi (a type of pasta) with tomato sauce as starters
2. Risotto with chicken or steak as the main course (each person had different main courses)
3. Cupcakes for dessert!!

Oh, and not to mention, they had awesome buns too!! :)









Oh ya, I had quite a fair bit of drinks too, and this is a shot of the base of the glass I was drinking from...under the influence of the blue lights...



I guess that's about all for now...will post more stuff in the future!! Do stay tuned! :)