Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 19, 2010

19 July 2010

Subject: TEH-O JUST WANTS TO SLEEP!

Dear Diary,

I had a friendly match with brother Kopi today. It's been a while since Kopi and I have wrestled! Man, I sure put up a massive fight! But Kopi won of course - he's the ultimate wresting champion!

I'd really like to have another match with Kopi, but he's such a lazy guy - he went to sleep straight after lunch! Hmmmm, I think I should just go take a nap too. But first, let me find a place to lie down. Kopi occupied my usual sleeping spot! But oh well, he's my brother, let him have it.



Aha! The backyard! Tiles that have been warmed by the afternoon sun - a perfect place to snooze! I lie on my belly (my favourite sleeping posture of course!) and enjoy the warmth of the tiles throughout my entire body. Slowly, I start drifting off...



But I'm jolted (rudely) awake by Big Brother Milo!



"C'mon Teh-O! LM, Eric and Ben are here!" Milo hollers. "Don't you want to play with them?!"

"Ugh...Milo! Just leave me alone, will ya? I'm trying to sleep!" I retort. I lie lazily on the ground again, totally reluctant to get up.



But Milo is persistent. He insists (and insists some more!) that I should get up and say hi!



"I told you, Milo! I just wanna sleep!!!!!!" I snap angrily.

"Oh, really? Well, let's see if you still can sleep if I tickle your belly!!" Milo laughs.

"Don't you dare, Milo!" I retort. "Or I'll slap your nose!"



"Oh really? I'd like to see you try!"

And Milo walks right up to me...and starts tickling my belly!!!!



I try to whack Milo, but I fail, obviously. I try to tickle him, but he has high tickling threshold. I try retaliating, but he's too strong for me!

"STOP TICKLING ME, MILO!" I yell, as a last resort.

"Ok ok ok!!! Chill out, dude! C'mon, let's go!"

But I refuse to budge. When Milo scampers off to meet LM, Ben and Eric, I decide to go back to sleep. But I lost my sleeping spot, thanks to Milo! Now Kopi has "migrated" to my sleeping spot, and I need to find a new one! Humph!



Ah well, the gutter is better than nothing! I guess I'd just lie down...and drift off slowly to sleep.............




"TEH-O! Didn't I tell you not to go to sleep? Eric, LM and Ben are here!" Milo reprimands.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS INTERRUPTING MY SLEEP?" I yell.

Gosh, I'm really, really going to get back at Milo for this!



Milo walks off, a little startled by my outburst. I decide (for the last time this afternoon!) to go back to sleep, no matter what! I really hope that it'll be uninterrupted this time! And after that, I'm going to take revenge on Milo! I'm going to tickle his belly, and interrupt his sleep!!! Hahahaha.....I'm just kidding, of course!



I hear footsteps from a distance.

"Milo, if it's you again, I'm going to take revenge for real!" I swore.

But this time, it's not Milo! It's Eric! He walks up to me, picks me up and puts me on his lap.

"What's up, Teh-O? You want to sleep?"

"Well yeah! Milo kept waking me up! I'm super tired now!"



So I drift off to sleep - undisturbed this time.

While Milo, being Milo, went to wake Kopi up! I wonder what the two of them are doing now...

Till then, see you later! I'll be Bach! :P

Signing off,
Teh-O