Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 01, 2010


Rain, rain and more rain. Over the past 3 days, it has been raining super heavily, and non-stop as well. It was raining in Melbourne about 2 days before I got back, and here I am - caught right in a tropical storm! :P

Some pictures I took - the day I left Melbourne:
1. The plane I was travelling on. My first time travelling Qantas, and it was a pretty good experience! Food was good (especially their peppermint tea and sandwich!), movies were pretty good, and music was absolutely awesome! I listened to Bach violin concertos 4 times in a row, I think...and couldn't sleep a wink!
2. Yet another smile in my cup, except that it's Milo, not coffee!




A day after I left college, I went to Warragul for the weekend again! And had an awesome time of course! We drove around the town and went to Yarragon (a nearby town) for lunch - and they had awesome calamaris and soup! :D Here's some shots of the highway (first picture) and the major streets within the town, taken from Steph's car...





And of course, we dropped by Steph's nana's place, and Phoebe (the cat) was sitting outside...looking pretty grumpy as usual. Phoebe's really beautiful and her fur coat is just so shiny and fluffy...but she wasn't willing to interact with us...




Last 2 pictures before I moved out of college for the winter holidays:
1. Alongside the massive magic mushrooms I mentioned in the previous post, there were smaller mushrooms growing next to a neighbouring tree. They weren't as noticeable, but they were equally impressive...
2. Roasting marshmellows over the fireplace in the Senior Common Room - my tutor made this really awesome (and big!) fire in the fireplace and we had an awesome marshmellow-roasting time. We dropped a few into the fireplace though, but roasted marshmellows are super-sweet! It definitely cheered me up too - coz it was the day before my zoology exam and I was nearly approaching breaking-point from studying too much. Hope we can have another marshmellow session when I get back to college in July...




And - an advertisement for Commonwealth Bank! I love the doggy in this picture!



On a side note, I haven't seen Robbie for months! I should really drop by my 干妈's place pronto, and do another photoshoot for Robbie! Hopefully I would have gotten my new camera lens by then! Gosh, I miss Robbie, and Rupert (Anna's dog) so much! I should have taken a picture of Rupert, but I forgot to bring my camera down the other day! :( Oh well, hopefully there'll be other opportunities...

Anyways thanks heaps for viewing! Happy 1st July to y'all! :D