Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Aggie (Melbourne Day 1 Part 2 / Day 2 Part 1)

One of the reasons why I miss Melbourne so much - Aggie the College Cat!  Well of course there're MANY other reasons why I miss Melbourne (that includes friends, college, the uni itself, concerts, and so on), but today I'll be focusing on Aggie.

I did 2 photoshoots for Aggie when I saw her on Monday and Tuesday.  The first one was done entirely in black-and-white (and I titled the album Aggie colours because Aggie is black-and-white apart from her eyes!), and the second one was done in normal colour mode.  I kinda like the black-and-white one - it's the first one I did of her.  Doesn't really make a difference anyway because she IS black-and-white.  Anyway.

So here are the ones of Aggie using the normal colour mode.





It was getting cold when I went to see Aggie - as it was close to 5pm and the sun was just beginning to set.  Aggie was really lazy (maybe because she just had some food!) and chose to do nothing but sit in a corner and enjoy herself.







And because she was sitting in a corner and not doing much, it was quite easy to get pictures of her...including some awkward ones...





The only thing was that she always gave the same "What are you looking at?!" look...

She loves lying on tanbark, which causes it to get stuck to her belly fuzz.  And everytime I see her get up from these spots, she ends up covered all over with tanbark.  Today I found a leaf stuck to her hind legs...














By the looks of it - Aggie seems to be getting rounder and rounder!  I dunno if it's because of her winter coat, or because she's gaining more weight.  Everytime I see her, she seems to get bigger.  Hopefully she isn't being over-fed or something, or we'll have to put her on a diet!  She's become so round and fluffy that she looks as if she's waddling when she walks!

Anyway the black-and-white pictures are here - and there're some proof that she actually waddles!





When I first stepped into college that day, I was looking all over for her and suddenly I heard a familiar "meow, meeeooowww..." and saw her right behind me!!!  I was so glad to see her again after 6 whole months of "deprivation"!  She was also very cuddly and loving!




But she quickly lost interest and decided to go about doing her own stuff.  That included lying in the leaves.  The trees were kinda bare already but some still had unshed leaves.







Then she decided that the car was warmer, so she hopped onto a random car.  If I remember correctly, this car was red.  I've done a previous photoshoot of her - called Automobile Aggie - and it was also taken with her on a red car!  Wonder why she loves red cars.




Anyway one of my buddies was with me when I was seeing Aggie, and he enjoyed putting his fingers to her for her to sniff.





And the posing begins!  I've a feeling that she's thinking, "I love sitting on cars because I can see my own reflection in it!"






Anyway my buddy was also enjoying himself by attempting to flatten her head...FAIL...






Then she assumed some kind of queen-like position...and that's where I got some of her new publicity shots!






More finger-sniffing and more posing...she really loves attention and she is definitely an attention-grabber as well!








Then we go back to square-one with more posing and lazing on the car.  She seems to love it on the car!  Then again, I think someone must have warmed his/her car up such that she was "attracted" to the warmth.

She looks very round whenever she sits on something...guess it's because of the fluff.












Anyway she got pretty restless and decided that she had enough posing for one day.  We decided to leave then, and I had to head back to Williamstown where I have been staying for the past week or so.






Anyway I left shortly after, but definitely came back again to take more pictures of her!  I miss her so much!

Speaking of which, I'm actually flying back to Perth tomorrow and then back to Singapore.  But I'll put up my Melbourne pictures bit by bit.  When I had to leave Melbourne (city), I was really really crushed.  Aiming to work 10 times harder to come back to this lovely place!