Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 05, 2010

It's nearly 2am here but I just have this strong urge to finish my revision before crashing - and at the same time, I've this strong urge to visit this space and put up more stuff! So here goes...

Some of the presents I got for my 20th, just a few days ago:

Japanese doll and a musician figurine: The piano was given last Christmas, and all these gifts were from Steph. Love the background! :D




Wood kits from Ben, Western Bulldogs holder from Steph, and the gorgeous teacup from Ying Yi. I love 'em all! There were more gorgeous presents but I didn't really take pictures of them. I love all my presents! :D



Oh, and talking about good friends, Aggie has been a great study buddy these days. Whenever I feel bored, I go to the kitchen garden, and Aggie always greets me with her trademark "meeeoooowwwww". She even follows me around and hangs around. Oh, and not to mention, she loves (pretty much) unconditionally. I just saw her yesterday (yes, it's almost 2am now!), and she was actually drooling - that means she's very affectionate, and she was purring really loudly when I was with her.

She's pretty lazy though, and loves lying on the ground, though the wood shavings often get stuck to her fur. It was a herculean task for me to pick 'em all out one by one. She has long, but smooth and silky fur, and I wonder how she maintains it.





She also loves lying on the asphalt pathway leading out of the kitchen garden...



And on the bench in the kitchen garden. She gets lots of sun here, and she usually lies here whenever I come to visit. She would just lie there calmly and start purring if I caress her long enough.




Right, that's all I have for now! I should really get to sleep (and finish up my lecture summary) now!

On a side note...my ATCL exam is in 4 weeks' time... *gulps*