Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 14, 2010

OMG for the past month, I think I've been doing photoshoots for just one person....or rather, just one cat only! She's none other than Aggie the college cat! I think I did 3 or 4 casual phototaking sessions for her, and she's always so cooperative! This is probably my 3rd or 4th time putting up pictures of her. Oh well...

She's been such a good study buddy too! She doesn't come into the main buildings, but hangs around in the kitchen garden all the time, and sometimes ventures to the carpark:



Somehow she loves lying on the wood shavings in the kitchen garden. And whenever she gets up, she'll have lots of them stuck on her belly. I made this horrible mistake of sitting on the wood shavings once - and believe me, it was such an epic fail! I can't imagine how long it took to get them all out of my pants!!! Then again, imagine Aggie getting them all out of her belly. The fur on her belly is longer and even more tangled than the ones on her back.




Sometimes she hops onto the bench too - her favourite sun-bathing spot.



The other day, when I was caressing her lovely fur, a bunch of girls came back from basketball (or the city?) and made quite a fair bit of noise. Poor little Aggie got so frightened that she ran into her favourite corner...



And refused to come out...



But she eventually calmed down and followed me (almost) everywhere, and when I went back to the kitchen garden, she plonked herself on the bench again...and made herself comfortable...





Awww I'm going to miss her when I go back to Singapore! Guess I'll have these pictures to remind me of her, and when I come back again, I can take even more pictures of her. :)

Oh, and 1 paper down, 2 more to go!