Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We finally harvested our veggies today! Our garden beds were just blooming with vegetables and other gorgeous stuff, and since Steph and I were free, we decided to grab some veggies for tonight's salad (or possibly tomorrow's salad).

Of course, Aggie the college cat "supervised" us, making sure we didn't skive.

"You guys better get crackin', or I'll bring out the claws!!!"



Later on...

"Ah, I see that you guys are working very hard! Good job! Now keep on workin'..."



"And Min! DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!"



In actual fact, she was just lazing and watching us curiously.

I can't believe that in a short period of time, our garden beds have grown from this:




To this! Absolutely gorgeous! And the coriander smelled so nice!





It looks like some kind of forest from here...



Oh, and just before we harvested our vegetables, we saw 2 butterflies - absolutely in love. They were sitting on one of our veggies...




Oh, and on a side note, when I was walking back from the Royal Exhibition Building (where we had our dreaded exams), I saw the best car plate...EVER! How superb is that?!! According to my tutor, it belongs to one of the pianists in the music faculty - someone I've heard of but not talked to, personally.



Well, that's about it for now! I'll be heading off to Lakes Entrance this Friday, and will be back with lots of pictures by Sunday!

Till then, see you soon!