Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 02, 2012

Perth by N78


Well...since I've got a little bit of time to spare before I actually crash, I decided to upload some of the pictures I took in Perth. Most of the pictures are from my phone camera, which I often use while on-the-go or on informal photo-taking occasions.

First up - and one of the best things in Perth - CAR PLATES. Car plates in Perth practically have no limit to the number of alphabets, unlike the ones I see in Melbourne, where most of the car plates only have 6 letters. In Perth? Well...they can go as long as "Ivanator"!

Here are some of the ones I really like...







One of the 2 lunches I had in Murdoch Uni so far...I usually cook my own lunch and dinner. But I was in uni all day yesterday, and I was famished, so yea...lunch!



And this is what I have been busy with - an assignment on psychological assessment, some notes on psychological testing...

And yes, finishing that awesome cup of hot chocolate!



After studying for a really long time, I decided to walk around the campus before heading back to the student village (where I'm staying). Here are some snapshots of the Broadwalk - a main covered walkway which I take everyday in order to get to the library, my lecture halls and of course, to the Social Sciences building.





Believe it or not, there's a mini Chinese garden in Murdoch Uni, right next to the business school. It's pretty near the Broadwalk too! And I pass it everyday.





The Worship Centre marks the entrance of Murdoch Uni campus from the student village. Likewise, I pass this everyday, before passing the Chinese Garden and finally, down the Broadwalk.



The amazing thing about where I live - I can see sunsets EVERYDAY. And they're always so gorgeous. The cloud formation plays a big role of course.





This was taken just yesterday, when I was taking photos of the campus. I decided to compile more photos of the route back to the student village...simply because the lighting was just gorgeous.







And yea, that's a short post about what I've been up to so far! Hope to explore more places soon!