Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 23, 2010

This is going to be a very cat-heavy post........

Nawwwww...Phoebe looks like a cuddly little kitten in Steph's arms...............



Unfortunately, Phoebe wasn't as outgoing as Jessie, so I didn't manage to get as many pictures of her.

Last weekend, I took quite a number of pictures of Jessie. I've taken heaps of pictures of her ever since I first visited last summer. Jessie's warmed up to me considerably, and she even responded when I said hi to her:
Me: "Hi Jessie!"
Jessie: "Meow!"
Usually she does not say anything, and when I first met her, she was pretty jumpy...but she let met take pictures of her...



I went again in April and Jessie was still the same, although she warmed up a tiny bit more. She still let me take pictures of her though...




And of course, last week, I did an unofficial "photoshoot" for Jessie!

And here she is, sitting in the garden, in one of the sunnier spots. She looked pretty surprised when she saw us, but she didn't react much.



Later on, she "migrated" to a small corner. This is the same corner where she sat when I photographed her in April. But this time, the picture qualities turned out differently - because of the 70-300mm telephoto lens.

She doesn't look too impressed here. She must have been thinking, "Go away! Don't disturb my privacy!" But she sat still, and didn't do much. I really love her calmness!!!




She lightened up considerably when Steph and I paid her a visit later on...and gave her scratches behind her ears (which she really liked)...





And there she is, in Steph's arms...



She went indoors later on, and hung around us. But she wanted to go outside shortly after, and I was like, "Say please, Jessie!"

She hesitated for a while, then said please! :D

She's such an adorable and lovable cat!!

Oh, and this picture was taken just before she said please.



I've never had cats before, but Jessie is the friendliest, most mature and most awesome cat I've ever met. I really enjoy taking pictures of her and hope to do so again in the near future. Oh, and I simply adore her little tuxedo patch......adorable!!!

Right, that concludes the segment on last weekend! Do stay tuned for the next post and thanks lots for viewing! :D